The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 sets out provisions for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. In accordance with the principle of transparency (art. 5), Restur s.r.l., as data controller, provides you with the following information under art. 13 of the Regulation.
CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Via della Camilluccia, 480
00135 Roma (RM)
Pec [certified email address] firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
All data (personal data, contact details, banking and tax information) provided by you voluntarily through the request for information and newsletter subscription form shall be processed on paper and using computer means in compliance with all personal data protection provisions and in particular with the appropriate technical and organizational measures under art. 32.1 of the Regulation, and adopting all precautionary measures to ensure the relevant integrity, confidentiality and availability for the following purposes:
1) answering your requests for information, making quotes, managing your reservation requests, allowing you to access the campsite services and activities and meeting the consequent precontractual, contractual and legal obligations arising from the same;
2) sending commercial communications;
3) sending promotional newsletters regarding offers, new services or events.
Providing your data for the purposes under item 1) is a necessary requirement in order to conclude a contract, failure to provide them will result in the impossibility for the undersigned company to offer the requested service. Providing your data for the purposes under items 2) and 3) is optional and based on your consent, which may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
CLASSES OF RECIPIENTS
- data processors
Your data will be disclosed within the EU to the following recipients:
- credit institutes, companies that manage payments through credit cards or electronic payment systems in general
- professional advisors, consultants
- suppliers of web services
- insurance companies (only in the event that an accident needs to be handled)
- Public Security offices to comply with legal obligations
In order to know the list of data processors, please contact the above addresses.
Outside these hypotheses, your data will not be disclosed to any third parties, except for the cases specifically indicated by national or European laws.
The data required for the purposes under item 1) will be stored for the period of validity of the contractual relationships established and even subsequently, in order to fulfil all legal requirements in connection with tax, accounting and administrative requirements under law. For the purposes under items 2) and 3), on the other hand, the same will be stored for a period of 2 years, unless the consent is withdrawn.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
As data subject, you may exercise your rights (arts. 15-22 of the Regulation) at any time by sending a notice by fax or e-mail to the contact addresses indicated above. In particular, you will have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- their rectification;
- their erasure;
- restriction of their processing;
- the right to object to their processing;
- the right to data portability, that is the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
COMPLAINT LODGED WITH THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Where the conditions are met, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian data protection authority as supervisory authority. To learn more about the procedures for the complaint, please visit the link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
The data controller does not use automated decision-making processes.
The website is not intended for minors under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you may not make reservations or use the website without the consent of a parent or person exercising parental authority.